Tuesday 31 January 2017

How does social media help cure toothaches?

These days, everyone is thinking about social media and what it can do for their business? Dentists and physicians in general have every right to scratch their heads twice about this. But as long as you keep in this stage of hassling and wrestling with your thoughts and temptations, you miss the main question: Why? Why should I spend time and energy for this? Even as a digital marketing expert, I wish I could promise and ensure you that two posts a week equates to 800 followers, meaning eight new patients a month. But I have to admit I do not enjoy such a gift..................
Read more 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to launch a drugstore with NopCommerce

Why NopCommerce? Dowa, a drugstore with Nopcommerce is a reputable only pharmacy in Kuwait, offering medicines and drugs to its online ...