Wednesday, 30 September 2015
Website Design & Development for an UK company by Comelite IT Solutions
Task: Website Design & Development
The Moussaieff website is an online jewelry website. We developed the Intro sequence, which was a stunning welcome intro with parallax effects. To do this, we had to integrate a jQuery slider into DNN modules and skins.
Comelite IT Solutions: How to Build a Website for a Small Business: Working out how to build a website for a small business may seem scary at first, but it is really quite simple. You yourself probably know ...
Tuesday, 29 September 2015
ان شركة كاميليت لاتهتم بتسويق وعرض منتجاتها بل انها تحاول على تطوير تجارة عملائها وزبائنها في تعاون مشترك معهم
ان شركة كاميليت لاتهتم بتسويق وعرض منتجاتها بل انها تحاول على تطوير تجارة عملائها وزبائنها في تعاون مشترك معهم. زر موقعنا ولاتفوت فرصة %15خصم عندنا من 15سبتمبر الى 15اكتوبر جرب العمل مع كاميليت فستكون راضياً لامحالة
Monday, 28 September 2015
Food Websites by Comelite IT Solutions
This delicious website consists of several neat module, having a fast loading speed.
Client: Al Rammah Noodles Website
Task: Website Design & Development
Country: Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
It is a Joomla CMS website, with creative graphics and smart design. It includes an exceptional gallery, contact form and slideshow…
Client: Al Rammah Food Supply
Task: Website Design & Development
Country: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
It is a Joomla CMS website, with creative graphics and smart design representing Al Rammah Food Supply Company in a modern way. http://www.alrammahfs.com/
Sunday, 27 September 2015
Comelite IT Solutions is an international website and software development company that has highly qualified software development engineers in several countries. We have created over 30 websites just in 2014 and 2015 in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon, and the UAE.
زورا مشاريعنا في مجال تصميم المواقع الالكترونية خلال عامي 2014 و2015
شركة كاميليت لخدمات تكنولوجيا شركة دولية متخصصة في تطوير المواقع الالكترونية وبرامج العقل الالكتروني ولها مهندسون مؤهلون في مجال تطوير البرامج العقل الالكتروني في مختلف الدول. نحن صممنا اكثر من 30موقعا اللكترونيا فقط في عامي 2014 و2015 بالعراق والمملكة العربية السعودية وعمان والكويت ولبنان والإمارات المتحدة العربية.
Comelite IT Solutions: IS YOUR TIRED OLD WEBSITE LOSING YOU BUSINESS?: Even if you are one of the few that actually did their company website themselves, you need to take a look at how you present your company a...
Friday, 25 September 2015
Comelite IT Solutions: What Andrea Engineering Tests Laboratory says abou...: Here at Comelite IT Solutions we just finished an elegant responsive CMS website created in Joomla 3.1 for ANDREA ENGINEERING TES...
Wednesday, 23 September 2015
What we doWe provide website development, software development, Windows applications, mobile applications, as well as other services such as management systems. We have highly qualified software development engineers in several countries and
our dedicated teams have delivered numerous websites, workflows and mobile apps, CRMs, databases and more in the past decade.
1. Apple's iOS App Store has suffered its first major attack. Several cyber security firms reported finding a malicious programme called XcodeGhost embedded in hundreds of apps.
2. Investor Bill Gurley thinks that Amazon has built a service that weakens Google's search business. Gurley says Google is the last place that Amazon Prime users look when searching for products.
3. Barron's published a report on Sunday which says that GoPro shares could plummet another 28%. That would see shares slip to $25 because investors are "skittish" about the company's ability to ward off the new high-resolution video camera in Apple's latest iPhone.
4. Samsung is rumoured to be planning to launch a leasing programme for its Galaxy phones in the US, Forbes reports. Apple has already announced an iPhone upgrade programme.
5. London ridesharing startup Hailo is in talks to raise a crucial new round of funding by the end of this year. People close to the matter told Business Insider that Hailo could be forced to make tough decisions about staffing if it doesn't raise money by Christmas.
6. The doom and gloom over Alibaba's business may be unfounded. Last week Barron's published a cover story claiming that the company was actually making up some if its flashy performance numbers.
7. There’s a global alliance forming to stop Uber’s world domination. Lyft founder and president John Zimmer called his company's new partnership with Didi Kuaidi "the first step toward global coverage."
8. Google is working on a mysterious new "WiFi access point" device. The company refers to it in some recent FCC paperwork.
9. The CEO of Symphony, the secure messaging app backed by some of Wall Street's biggest names, says that the service isn't a Bloomberg killer. It's an email killer instead.
10. Google is going to announce some new Android products on September 29. The company sent out invitations for its event on Friday night, where it will likely introduce new Android smartphones and an updated version of Chromecast.
Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Client: Kaso Group
Task: Website Design & Development
Language: English & Arabic
Category: Business -Group
This is a bilingual website that includes an RTL language, Arabic. It also has an exceptional gallery, portfolio pages, and dynamic modules.
Comelite provides high quality website to improve your business and attract more clients
Sunday, 20 September 2015
Friday, 18 September 2015
Uninstalling Google’s Photos app doesn’t turn off backup sync, meaning photos taken with Android devices could be saved to the company’s cloud storage, even if the user doesn’t intend to store them there, Google acknowledged on Tuesday.
The issue came to light last week, when a BizJournals editor reported finding hundreds of family photos he had deleted from his phone stored in Google Photos — even though he had uninstalled the Google Photos app.
“Some users have uninstalled the Photos app on Android without realizing backup as an Android service is still enabled,” Google said in a statement provided to TechNewsWorld by spokesperson Katie Watson. “This is something we are committed to resolving. We are working to make the messaging clearer as well as provide users who uninstall the Photos app an easy way to also disable backup.”
Right now, users wanting to shut off backup sync will have to do so manually. To shut down the pipeline between an Android phone and a Google cloud account, users will have to select the Google Photos option from the Google Settings menu and then toggle the “Backup” slider to the “Off” position.
Wednesday, 16 September 2015
Microsoft last week rolled out an update for Windows 10 that is causing major headaches for some users.
As noted by ZDNet, the upgrade is failing to install on some machines, but it keeps trying and trying and trying.
During installation, the machine reaches a certain point, then fails, alerting the user that “We couldn’t complete the updates, undoing the changes,” ZDNet said. But, because Windows 10 automatically updates(i.e. forces changes), there is no way to halt the process.
“Downloads, reboot to install. Gets to 30% and reboots. Gets [to] 59% and reboots. Gets to 59% again and then states something went wrong so uninstalling the update. Wait a few minutes and reboot. Back to login screen,” Windows user BrettDM wrote in a forum post. “This happens without fail, every single time.”
Microsoft did include a troubleshooter package, KB3073930, which allows Windows and driver updates to be hidden or blocked.
But “the tool that Microsoft released to hide or block toxic Windows 10 updates … didn’t allow me to prevent this update from attempting to install,” ZDNet’s Adrian Kingsley-Hughes wrote on Sunday. “So I was forced to either abandon the machine until a fix was made available or try to fix it myself.”
But Kingsley-Hughes isn’t alone. Discussion on Microsoft’s community boards blew up over the weekend, as others experienced the same problem and suggested various (yet unsanctioned) fixes.
Microsoft did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Microsoft this week also announced the public release of Windows 10 IoT Core for the Raspberry Pi 2 and MinnowBoard Max. Visit the Windows IoT Dev Center to choose your board, then follow the steps to start making.
Tuesday, 15 September 2015
Sunday, 13 September 2015
Comelite IT Solutions: 2015: The year of video marketing: By Anna Williams Online video is a huge phenomenon. Think again. Video is a channel of content marketing that is perfect for reaching c...
Tuesday, 8 September 2015
If you're a small or medium sized business and you've been wondering whether or not you need a mobile app, you really need to step back and answer this question so you can take action. If you don't, you're going to find that your competition may be able to get an edge and do better than you. To help, we're going to list the reasons you should have a mobile application no matter what type of business you're in.
Why You Need a Mobile App :
Here's a look at several specific reasons you need a mobile app for your small business.
- Marketing - One of the biggest reasons you're going to want a mobile app is so that you can effectively market your business. No matter what industry you're in, there's a good chance that you benefit from more people knowing about you. Having a mobile app will give you a chance to get your message out without having to pay to advertise elsewhere. As you know, marketing and advertising can cost quite a bit of money these days. If you have your own mobile app, you can speak directly to your customers.
- Revenue - Speaking of money, mobile apps are also a good source of revenue for some industries.
Making money from a mobile app isn't always going to be possible - or even easy - but it can be a revenue stream that helps improve your bottom line considerably. The good news is that there a lot of different ways to monetize your app once you get it designed and released.
- Reach - Even if you have a website, if it's not easily read on smartphones or other mobile devices, there's a good chance you're not reaching as many people as you could be reaching on a daily basis. These days every penny counts, and the more people you can reach the better your chances of being successful.
- Networking - Last but certainly not least, having a mobile app for your small business is going to help with your networking. While this may not be as beneficial as the other three items mentioned above, it's still good for your business. If you can grow your network by having a mobile app that creates a lot of buzz, you're going to benefit for months and years to come.
As mentioned above, to succeed in the world today, you really need to make sure you're able to be reached by mobile devices because this is where most people are finding information these days. If you're a small business owner who does not have a mobile app, leave a comment below and let us know why. On the other side of the coin, if you're a consumer, take a moment or two to give us your thoughts on why you like mobile apps from small businesses.
for any request contact me:
Why NopCommerce? Dowa, a drugstore with Nopcommerce is a reputable only pharmacy in Kuwait, offering medicines and drugs to its online ...
Chatbots are the buzzword du jour and are slated to replace service apps and websites , some believe. While it’s too early to lean make s...
Starting 2017, we are offering businesses a new way to engage with their customers – we bring your website to life. You will know the mome...
A key success factor for any Salesforce CRM or sales force automation (SFA) project is making sure to plan out the project ahead of ...